If you are not aware I am a mother of 6 children, 5 of whom live with me. I am a Crossfit athlete (however, my exercise routine has been put on hold due to an injury, that is for another post.) and a business owner! A few months back I realized my energy had been terrible especially during workouts. It is upsetting because I wanted to lift more, gain more strength and have better endurance but it wasn’t working. Also, I just felt more sluggish and felt as though I was tired all the time…and I definitely didn’t have time for that!
3 WAYS WE GOT MORE ENERGY…POSITIVE SIDE EFFECTS THAT CAME ALONG!
- BULLETPROOF COFFEE: I did a bunch of research on this coffee. Regular coffee wasn’t cutting it for me as stimulants make me feel like crap. Bulletproof coffee can be made with either coconut oil or MCT as being great for energy and unsalted grassfed butter. No, butter can’t be grassfed but the cows it comes from can be grassfed providing more nutrients and better taste. Also, coconut oil wasn’t as effective as MCT and I didn’t like the taste of coconut oil in my coffee…YUCK! I highly recommend MCT! MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides. MCT is derived from either palm kernel oil or coconut oil. MCT are oxidized in the liver…the fast rate of oxidation of MCT leads to greater energy expenditure (Source). I think the easiest way to explain how MCT works…it opens up the brain and allows the energy to get in as it is way better then a stimulant and it works instantly. A positive side effect of MCT is it’s ability to reduce inflammation in the body and my allergies disappeared. I used to have to take Zyrtec…NOPE, not any more! I drink my bulletproof coffee now and my allergies are completely gone. Another side effect is weight-loss…yup weight-loss.
- GET MCT >>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE http://www.bulletproof.com/brain-octane-oil-32-oz
- Or Here for a bigger boost>>>>>>>>> HERE http://www.bulletproof.com/xct-oil-32-oz
- Fulvic Acid enriched with vitamin B’s: fulvic acid is something I can not possibly go without! Every morning I take these awesome minerals. Fulvic acid support the body, specifically the digestive tract, cell health, brain health, increase circulation, provide energy, enhance endurance and stimulate metabolism (Source). In addition, fulvic acid helps cleanse and detox the body. Fulvic acid is considered one of the most chemically active compounds in soil as it contains many beneficial nutrients your body needs such as a variety of hormones, fatty acids, ketones, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals (Source).
- GET FULVIC ACID>>>>>>>>>> HERE https://www.amazon.com/Morningstar-Minerals-Energy-Mineral-Supplement/dp/B000CAOIZ6/183-5232107-2417352?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000CAOIZ6&linkCode=as2&linkId=PHPIRLYGOKFR3NWG&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl&tag=peacefessench-20
- Vinpocetine: is derived from the seeds of the periwinkle plant (Vinca minor). It is a common, vine-like evergreen ground cover (Source). It’s benefits are awesome as it improve cognitive function and memory by improving blood circulation to the brain. Not only is it good for the brain but awesome for the heart, hearing and vision. My husband was on a quest at trying to improve his brain fog and memory issues. He works in a chemical plant (which I hate) and had several head injuries in his youth (one being a severe car accident and another was a beating by a gang of guys who ended up in prison because of the injuries he sustained). After many trial and errors of trying products he finally found Vinpocetine and it has made a world of difference in his cognitive function and memory improvement! It is awesome to have a husband who is present now! LOL
- GET VINPOCETINE >>>>>>>>>HERE